Sunday, April 29, 2012

3KCBWDAY7 - Crafting Balance


Are you a knitter or a crocheter, or are you a bit of both? If you are monogamous in your yarn-based crafting, is it because you do not enjoy the other craft or have you simply never given yourself the push to learn it? Is it because the items that you best enjoy crafting are more suited to the needles or the hook? Do you plan on ever trying to take up and fully learn the other craft? If you are equally comfortable knitting as you are crocheting, how do you balance both crafts?

Firstly, all thanks goes to the incomparable Eskimimi for organizing this fantastic intarwebz event again!!  I have loved reading the blogs of so many talented crafters, many I would never have found otherwise.  I've even come out of my usual lurking-shyly mode and posted some comments along the way.  Good times were had by all!  Next, thank you to all the awesome bloggers who stopped by, especially those who have left comments for me this week -- soooo exciting to get feedback, it's awesome.  Lastly, but never leastly: hiya to my parents; thank you for reading everything and for other things as well.  :)

...
... ...

Okay.  So.  I'm not going to write anything more for this entry.  Crochet patterns read like a foreign language to me and I've already spent my allotted blogging time on weighing yarn and knitting blanket squares. 
Also, I 'm going to hang out with my family right now. 
How's that for balance -- SKADOOSH.   XD



To read all about crafting balance from those taking part in Knitting and Crochet Blog Week, simply perform a Google search for the tag 3KCBWDAY7.

6 comments:

Natacha said...

Thanks to you to take time to post.

Lynn said...

Enjoy your day!

Peppermint Mocha Mama said...

You're so cute... thanks for playing along - it's been fun finding new treasures like yours.

Pumpkin said...

Congrats for making it to the end! I'm glad to have found your blog this week and I'm excited to see what you write about in the future.

Unknown said...

squeeee1

i'm all a geeky-flutter about your use of skadoosh!!!

best. movies. evah!

Truly Myrtle said...

Perfect balance! Wasn't it a fun week!