Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Two rights make a really wrong

Soooo.... good news and bad news.

Good news: my KniCroBlo Week post on the Ghost of Citron Cardigan prompted me to pick it back up!

Good news: I've learned to cable without a needle in the interim!

Good news: no cable needle + increased skill set = much faster knitting!

Bad news: well... there's this:
Uh oh.
A lot has changed in the past, oh, two years.  Let's break it down.
Merrhrrmm uneven
Looks like my tension has gotten looser...
You're doing it wrong!
Ah yes!  Twenty inches means eleven small cables on one side and ten on the other.  Fantastic.

I guess this means I'm going to completely frog the new stuff and revert back to using a cable needle...  any other ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! As a plus, you much be more relaxed with your knitting so that's good. The sweater is going to be really beautiful. Don't forget to do a gauge swatch before starting again. Maybe going down a needle size is all you'll have to do.