Tuesday, April 26, 2011

So my camera has entered the Baroque period

and I'm a little miffed about it, since it's my fault it's broken.  Blech.  Story below in blue, for people who are as naturally curious as I am...

So a decision must be made: until I get a new camera (ETA TBD FCOL), should I do words-only posts OR include pics taken with my admittedly-awful camera phone (sample below)?
actually, can you even tell the difference?
I'll leave the poll up for a week, starting......... now!

I was recording a video of PQ Pie being cute and playing peek-a-boo; the birds were singing, my hair was especially shiny, etc.  I went to press the button to stop recording when ALL OF A SUDDEN the camera leapt from its perch to the stone tile floor below.  The lens was still protracted, it's all crooked now, "lens error, restart camera," sad face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your camera. At least it was a story worthy ending. Mine always just stop working.