Thursday, March 22, 2012

ohmigoshyouguys

sooooo excited i cant even use capital letters or punctuation
 

WHOOOO!!!!  OK, I'm back to normal now, after all that.  This is my first custom dye order from Duluth's Three Irish Girls artisan yarn studio, and I have no words to describe the happy dance that took place upon receiving the mail yesterday.

Yarn base? Springvale Sock.  Colorway?  McNamara.  It is exactly as I had hoped, and my hopes were sky high.  Now to find a shawl pattern worthy of this yarn and my Irish grandmother -- I keep changing my mind!  AND a Boye Count 10 Plus knitting gauge.  Spoiled.

So no knitting last night, only winding...

Oh yeah, and Shawls One and Two of the Spring Shawl Trifecta are bound off, blocked, and packed to ship... but that's another story.  :)

No comments: