Monday, August 29, 2011

Secrets, Secrets are No Fun

So I finished the secret project, a black shawl...
...which still needs blocking, obviously.  I'll post true FO pics with description and pattern link once it's in the hands of its rightful owner.

Here's the two-part bad news:
1) I don't currently own blocking wires.  So that has to happen first.
2) I'm about to start another secret shawl project 

Wait, where are you going?! There's a picture!  Please stay!
Busting stash cuz I got no cash!

I'm also working on a not-at-all-secret second modified Burnished Bronze Shrug [Rav link] for my friend's excellent wedding, and I'm not even procrastinating:
CAT and eric are keeping me entertained to the tune of ten rows a night.  AND I made dinner.  Booyah!

3 comments:

Jill Factotum said...

Wanna borrow my blocking wires and mat? They're pretty awesome and currently not in use.

Cyprienne said...

Jill, you are so generous-- but I was actually thinking of making my own blocking wires... is that crazy? I intend to take lots of pictures.

Jill Factotum said...

Hi, it's me. Have we met? I'm not sure I've ever thought making your own (fill in blank) was crazy. Hmm...come to think of it, that might explain some of the scars....