Monday, February 21, 2011

T. S. P. M.

That's Temporary Serial Project Monogamy... and it's over now!  Phew.  Finishing that garterlac blanket required singular focus and it spilled over to the tulip cardigan and the beginning of the Starstuff mitts [Rav link]:
Shiny! (What up, fellow Browncoats!)
Fear not: I have returned to normal, better known as business as usual, since "normal" is a bit of a stretch.

The wonderful Laura has given me six skeins of Cascade 220 Superwash Paints in two colorways (I know, what, is she nuts? amazing!) and I've had a good ol' time picking projects to go with them.  I give you the Principessa blanket, made in colorway 9867 Princess Pink:
That's some pastels right there.
The blanket is for an as-yet-unborn princess; I couldn't make anything for Punkin with this yarn, since she's following in my footsteps and skipping straight to queen.

Pattern is Baby Love Diagonal Baby Blanket [Rav link] by Lion Brand Yarn; just so you know, (free) registration at the Lion Brand website is required in order to access their (free) patterns.

No comments: