Friday, January 29, 2016

2015: The Year in Shawls

As is my New Year semi-tradition by now, let's talk about scads of shawls, shall we?...

TWELVE SHAWLS IN 2015?  Did not quite happen. 
I almost did eleven.  That's a lot, right?  Why do I feel bummed?


Shawl Project Pattern [Ravelry links]
1 Purple Orchids (for Overthrowing Asgard) Golden Orchids [Rav]
2 Faerie Queen's Floral Wing Rosebud [Rav]
3 Cleverest Witch of Her Age Neckerchief For A Young Warlock [Rav]
4 Golden Garden of Canary Creams Moss Garden [Rav]
5 Fractaled Fairy Tale Sierpinski's Triangle Shawl [Rav]
6 Valor Aid Society test knit; incorporates Oceanspray [Rav]
7 Armor for Battle Passe-partout [Rav]
8 Bloodstone Island Rock Island [Rav]
9 Catalonian Fireball test knit
10 Ryblink Eyeblink [Rav]
11 Refuah Sh’lemah Pollikeet Shawl [Rav]
12 NOPE NOTHING NADA :(

Since I spent the entirety of 2015 not posting on this blog, I'll be going through these shawls and writing about my faves, because they're just so darn pretty.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Dude, that is an impressive collection of shawls. Don't feel bummed!

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Wow....some amazing shawls