Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Two Lips

The problem with spending the bulk of my knitting time on a  s.e.c.r.e.t  p.r.o.j.e.c.t  is that, by definition, I can't really share much about it!  No descriptions (besides what I've already posted), no pictures (ditto)...

SO!  I'm about to cast on the next project in the queue -- this lovely bonnet for Punkin's baptism -- because my size 3 circulars were recently freed from:
Tulip Yoke Baby Cardigan
a free Ravelry download by Jennifer Little


a baby tulip cardigan!  It's my first attempt at colorwork of any kind -- stranded, in this case -- and I've totally botched the bindoff on the curves in front... way too tight.  At the rate she's growing, Ms. Pie will only be the right size for another two weeks, so I'd better get cracking on finishing the sleeves!

I might actually make it short-sleeved.  Is that weird?  With puffs?

Puffed sleeves are still fashionable.


The pictures I have of the sweater aren't really true to color, unfortunately:
This is closer.
Sleeves, buttons, and I'll be done!

No comments: